The Lead OFF-Page Search Manager will be defining the off-page SEO strategy for a global integrated acquisition strategy taking a website from development to growth phase.
The Candidate will be responsible for analysing current international SEO requirements and leading their team to adapt the global SEO strategy to the global Off-page strategy in the best possible way, identifying growth areas and assigning budget accordingly.
- Influencer Marketing - Develop and maintain the influencer database and continue toward its growth via various prospecting methods.
- Developing Outreach and content campaigns
- Distributing and managing a global SEO budget
- Ongoing management of influencers including bloggers and agencies. Providing them with detailed briefs and sufficient information to minimize communication errors and to keep within budget.
- Ensuring integration with the wider marketing team and company to insure optimization for wider marketing messages (International SOCIAL - Video, PR, Analysts)
- Brand protection and reputation management
Defining the off-page SEO strategy for a global integrated acquisition strategy
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the websites by utilising modern organic search and online marketing techniques.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Conduct content-based outreach campaigns to attract external links from high-value domains and diversify the backlink profile.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Control the Global SEO budget.
- Manage external supplier relationships and internal cross-departmental partnerships
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search