Looking to working with leading industry figures with some of the most dynamic brands in the UK?
Our client has an exciting new project initially on a 3 month contract with the potential to extend!
Our client is offering excellent rates, the opportunity to network with some of the industry’s top performers, a casual working environment and free beer on Friday!
- Experience of using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- 1+ year’s experience in an SEO role on agency or client side
- Strong understanding of PPC strategy and keyword optimization principles
- Extensive knowledge of popular keyword analysis tools such as Google, SEOClarity, Brightedge, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery or similar
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and using a CMS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
Reporting to your line manager, you will be expected to:
- Prepare weekly/monthly SEO reports that show search trends, page & keyword rankings against competitors, organic traffic levels and conversion rates
- Project manage the successful execution of SEO recommendations across all web assets (website, blog, social media pages/posts, app store pages, etc) in partnership with the cross-functional Marketing team
- Explore innovative ways to generate incremental organic top of the funnel traffic and conversions from both mobile and desktop users
- Conduct frequent technical SEO audits and provide backend optimisation recommendations (robots.txt, sitemaps, redirects, site speed, etc)
- Define and execute strategic A/B tests by leveraging key customer insights to drive traffic and improve the conversion rate
We encourage people to apply before they miss out!