An exciting an innovative opportunity to work as a PPC Account Manager within a privately owned top 20 media agency, with ambitious plans for future growth and some enormously impressive clients.
As a PPC Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Account Director and responsible for the smooth running of PPC campaigns for a number of clients across travel, retail, insurance and finance. You will see the development of activity in line with client’s KPI’s ensuring this is done to the best of your team’s ability.
The successful candidate will be passionate about PPC and be part of a likewise vibrant and sociable team encouraged to go out and meet media owners and clients. Your PPC expertise will assist with training and managing junior members of the team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders
- Support paid search Account Executive and where necessary, the wider team
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data
- Assist in pitch preparation and possible pitch attendance
- Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & Betas to then share with the wider team
- Proven track record in paid search management
- Proven track record of managing at least £50,000/month paid search budget
- Proven knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking (i.e. DoubleClick)
- Personable and comfortable in building client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills essential
- Strong numeracy and high level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts simply and effectively
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively