The On-page Search Manager EMEA will be responsible for analysing current European on-page SEO requirements and leading the team to adapt a global SEO strategy to on-page strategies and activities in the best possible way, identifying growth areas with the Growth Manager and assigning resources accordingly. The candidate will work with the local offices to promote the EMEA websites, by identifying and closing content gaps and creating successful on-page campaigns, as well as consulting and advising on SEO best practice for new website projects.
The On-page Search Manager and team will support the healthy growth of EMEA websites, to attain higher SERP visibility and increased traffic and conversions.
Defining the on-page SEO strategy for a global integrated acquisition strategy.
- Play an active role in new business pitches, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences.
- Forming a wider PPC & SEO strategy
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the EMEA websites by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques.
- Manage the work flow of internal SEO copy writers and prioritise content.
- Develop overall content strategies in line with SEO KPIs.
- Help define EMEA content strategy with our Lead SEO copy-writer and copy team.
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in depth trend SEO content.
- Work with external agencies to help plan on page content and region specific on page campaigns.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Lead the On-page Search team to produce high quality work and increase productivity
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Liaise with local Marketing teams to ensure SEO best practice is followed.
- Co-ordinate some technical SEO tasks with the Technical SEO Team.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Knowledge of Google, Bing and Baidu algorithm
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, BrightEdge Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search