As a Paid Media Campaign Director, you will be responsible for leading client campaigns and internal teams across PPC, Paid Social & Programmatic Display. Their blue-chip clients span a variety of industries, including charity, gaming, travel and fashion, meaning you’ll work across a range of exciting campaigns and projects from day one.
The Role –
- Work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities.
- Manage senior relationships and oversee day-to-day relationships with the client.
- Work with the Head of Paid Media across a range of tasks including recruitment, training, new business, media supplier relationships, technology and best practice.
- Manage junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements.
- Ensure all accounts are resourced effectively and manage resourcing needs on an ongoing basis.
- Cross-sell and upsell additional agency services to the client to deliver on business objectives.
- Work with Client Services and Head of Paid Media to forecast and build revenue from new and existing client base.
- Demonstrate mastery of and affinity for digital tools and platforms monitoring, insights, and digital/brand marketing platforms.
- Extensive experience in either PPC, Paid Social or both. Working knowledge of programmatic display.
- Experience in line management of highly skilled campaign managers, assessing and improving individual performance.
- Excellent at presentation creation and good presentation skills.
- A problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly and effectively.