Working closely with the Senior Search Manager and agency to implement changes to maximize overall search traffic, conversion and return on investment whilst, adhering to best practice optimisation techniques.
- The SEO Manager will co-ordinate and manage the SEO agency whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights, analysis and outreach campaigns.
- In-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis using tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and third party rank checking tools.
- Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing SEO performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies
- Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of SEO campaigns with the SEO agency
- On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
- Ensuring that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
- Proven track record in a specific search focused role with strong understanding of keyword dynamics, link building, search best practices and effective strategies.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing & e-commerce environment
- Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms.
- Experience in using web analytics software including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & SEO intelligence tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
- Excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
- Good team manager of both internal and agency teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.