As Search Manager, you will be joining a driven and highly committed team who are dedicated to developing onsite improvements and content plans, in addition to producing key content reports. This position combines creativity and analysis with the focus to produce and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic and revenue.
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of natural search, highly tech savvy with a passion for all things digital, and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop. The company has a fresh approach and a genuine, open culture which breathes through their values and behaviours.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the website through the latest SEO and online marketing techniques
- Develop, get buy in and oversee the implementation of a cohesive on-page SEO strategy.
- Carry out detailed keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Work closely with the Technical and Off-Page SEO teams to ensure optimum alignment and amplification of all on-page efforts
- Identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps and develop targeted strategies to tackle them
- Ideate, adapt and implement plans and campaigns to meet our business objectives an KPIs to maximise ROI
- Play an active role in key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies
- Attend seminars, trainings and conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular
- You’ll be working in a young, energetic and highly motivated team in an area that is of great importance to the business, and you’ll be given plenty of resource, support and training to achieve your objectives.
- While the role is based in our Central London office, you’ll be dealing closely with teams and people around the globe, with the opportunity to travel.
- There will be lots of opportunities for growth and development, and you’ll be given the tools and direction you need to succeed within your role and your career.