As SEO Manager, you will be joining a driven and highly committed team who are dedicated to developing onsite improvement and content plans, in addition to producing key content reports. This position combines creativity with analysis with the focus to produce and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic and revenue.
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of natural search, highly tech savvy with a passion for all things digital and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop. The company has a fresh approach and a genuine, open culture with breathes through their values and behaviours.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the UK websites by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques
- Excellent level keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Measure and report performance on organic search activity and asses against goals and KPI’s set.
- Help define UK content strategy with the Lead SEO copy-writer and copy team in line with SEO KPIs.
- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences
- Identity and execute opportunities to improve search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom of the marketing funnel.
- Work with the wider marketing team including ATL to deliver local campaigns with SEO at the heart of the activation.
- Implement plans and campaigns to meet our business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI.
- Play an active role in the key stake holder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Several years of experience in digital marketing with experience in organic search optimization projects
- Experience in establishing key relationships at a senior level both internally and externally.
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.