The On-page Search Manager will be responsible for analysing current international on-page SEO requirements and thriving to adapt the global SEO strategy to on-page strategies and activities in the best possible way, identifying growth areas with the Growth Manager and assigning resources accordingly. The candidate will work with the local offices to promote the websites, by identifying and closing content gaps and creating successful on-page campaigns, as well as consulting and advising on SEO best practice for new website projects.
The On-page Search Manager will support the healthy growth of the websites, attain higher SERP visibility and increased traffic and conversions.
- Play an active role in new business pitches, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences.
- Research and put forward weekly short and long form content pieces to boost visibility.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the websites by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Analyse and report on search visibility, keyword rankings, traffic patterns and competitor behavior.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Manage local market SEO projects, from content migrations/translation.
- Liaise with local Marketing teams to ensure SEO best practice is followed.
- Co-ordinate technical SEO tasks with the Technical SEO Team.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search
- Confident English