The Off-page Search Manager will work closely with the On-page and the technical team, social, external agencies, local Marketing teams in the offices as well as various in-house teams such as content, PR, Video and other online advertising for the websites.
The OFF-Page Search Manager will be influencing and executing the off-page SEO strategy for a global integrated acquisition strategy taking a website from development to growth phase.
The candidate will be responsible for analysing current international SEO requirements and implementing first class off page strategies as part of the global Off-page strategy in the best possible way, identifying growth areas and assigning budget accordingly.
- Influencer Marketing - Develop and maintain the influencer database and continue toward its growth via various prospecting methods.
- Developing Outreach and content campaigns
- Distributing and managing a global SEO budget
- Ongoing management of influencers including bloggers and agencies. Providing them with detailed briefs and sufficient information to minimize communication errors and to keep within budget.
- Ensuring integration with the wider marketing team and company to insure optimization for wider marketing messages (International SOCIAL - Video, PR, Analysts)
- Brand protection and reputation management
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the websites by utilising modern organic search and online marketing techniques.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Conduct content-based outreach campaigns to attract external links from high-value domains and diversify the global sites backlink profile.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Manage external supplier relationships and internal cross-departmental partnerships
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Implement organic search strategies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google, Bing and Baidu algorithm
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search
- Self-starting individual
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player
- Highly articulate / excellent communication skills
- Happy to share ideas and offer suggestions
- Outgoing personality