Do you eat, sleep and breathe SEO best practices? Is your Google Analytics game on point? Are you a team player who can confidently collaborate with specialists across multiple teams and offices and dazzle executives with PowerPoint presentations that put TED Talks to shame? If so, they want to hear from you.
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future, at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across Europe and North America.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing and a professional development allowance.
- Casual dress every day of the week.
- A self-motivated, charismatic, results-oriented professional with 3 years of SEO experience (preferably in an enterprise-level agency environment) and a proven track record of improving organic search performance.
- A stickler for detail — someone with a keen ability to mine through data and extract relevant, actionable insights.
- A globe-trotter — well, not quite. Some travel (5-10%) may be required.
- Experience with team and resource management would be a strong asset
- Someone with working knowledge of basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and web standards would be an excellent asset.