SEO Manager - Richmond
Digital Marketing Jobs, Games Jobs, Technology Jobs, Ad Operations Jobs, Creative, Design & Branding Jobs, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Jobs, Content and Social Media Jobs, Client Services Jobs, Media Planning & Buying Jobs, PPC & SEO Jobs, Programmatic Jobs, Art and Animation Jobs, Games Design Jobs, Games Programming Jobs, Games Production Jobs
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2567|
The agency has had huge success working with globally recognised brands across fashion, entertainment and travel.
The team is small but truly collaborative, these guys are experienced specialists who are all seriously passionate about what they do and work collaboratively, and also have fun along the way.
Working with the Head of SEO you will be responsible for providing technical and on page recommendations as well as producing reports with insightful analysis. You'll also be working with the client during implementation of work requests.
• Technical recommendations to improve SEO
• Website auditing and recommendations based on SEO best practice
• Provide on page recommendations
• Getting involved in training, team and agency initiatives
• Monitoring of accounts
• On site and hands-on implementation
• Good knowledge of technical SEO best practices
• Understanding of cross device SEO
• Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Experience in providing technical audits and recommendations
• Understanding of web development processes
• Excel skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
For full spec, package and benefits contact Steve Lee - 07500 894 611
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's