The company are very well known and have a been superb employer for hundreds of marketers in the last 10 years. Destroying their competition in terms of work perks and development programmes, they are head and shoulders above most.
This role would be ideal for you if you are an intelligent, thought provoking and creative/analytical thinker.
- Owning the development of SEO strategies increasing both organic visibility through improved rankings and engagement of website users
- Supporting the editorial team and writers with content optimisation and structuring recommendations to secure SERP features and ensure maximum visibility of content
- An analytical mind interpreting insights mined from Google Analytics, Search Console and commercial data by the SEO data analysts to deliver actionable recommendations to improve KPIs and inform strategy from content cannibalisation issues to content gap recommendations
- Developing processes to codify the way we do things and improve efficiency
- Testing and experimenting of SEO elements including click-through-rate, content structure and internal linking to refine strategy and help to define best practice
- Partnering with Editorial, UX, CRO and tech teams to deliver innovative solutions for the websites from information architecture migrations to complete rebrands
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and educating the team on their effects and how they can use updates to gain competitive advantage
- Partnering with the Outreach team to consult on SEO link-building strategy to improve authority, relevancy and trust signals for the websites
- Reporting and communicating key information and strategy to relevant stakeholders