My client are a leading finance company and they are now looking for an experienced SEO manager to optimise the organic search performance to hit key traffic and conversion targets for the web properties. Sitting within the Acquisition team, this role offers great potential to grow a unique area within the business.
As an SEO Manager, you will be joining a driven and highly committed team who are dedicated to developing on-site improvements and content plans, producing key content reports and achieving high traffic targets. This position combines creativity and analysis with the focus to produce and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic and revenue.
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of natural search, highly tech savvy with a passion for all things digital, and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop. The company has a fresh approach and a genuine, open culture which is exemplified in our core values and behaviours.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the global, multi-language web properties through the latest organic on-page search and online marketing techniques, in order to hit annual traffic and conversion targets
- Carry out detailed keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Work with the existing On-page Search Manager to refine and implement the on-page SEO strategy, and ensure keyword and content strategy are sufficiently different from targets
- Identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps, developing targeted strategies to tackle them
- Assist Off-page, Technical and Data SEO teams with relevant projects and campaigns
- Ideate, adapt and implement plans and campaigns to meet the business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI
- Play an active role in key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content
- Manage the workflow of internal SEO copywriters and prioritise content
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies
- Attend seminars, trainings and conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular