They are looking for an experienced results driven content marketeer, who loves all things digital and understands the link between organic search and digital PR. The successful candidate will be passionate about new digital tools, ranging from audience insights to social listening to content planning and execution. This candidate will have experience in running a team and be across the latest digital trends that can help to promote the Group brand. Stakeholder management is vital for this position."
- Improve organic performance of the Group assets through content marketing strategies.
- Lead a team of experienced off page professionals and provide a clear career path for development.
- Own the content marketing budget.
- Outline clear KPIs and performance measurements for success.
- Provide regular updates to the full team on latest trends within the sector to help inspire."
- Collaborative: Understands the need to form a close working relationship with social and PR.
- Creative: Understands what creative works well and will generate a discussion online.
- Commercial: Understands what performance improvements will increase revenue whilst managing an off page budget
- Social experience and working within a newsroom
- Influencer marketing
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment
- Mobile app promotion and marketing "