You will be responsible for devising, planning, implementing and measuring the impact of outreach activity via traditional link development methods and other channels such as social.
You will have the autonomy to lead on your accounts, along with support to develop your career.
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthuse pro-activity.
- You are a born problem solver and isn’t afraid to tackle new challenges
- You are a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but is also able to work independently
- You have a strong understanding of SEO best practice and the strategies and techniques which can be used to improve organic search rankings
- You have strong experience and knowledge in online marketing, digital PR and social media.
- You have experience of successful outreach campaigns.
- You are an excellent communicator and have fantastic written skills.
- You have a good telephone manner.
- You are extremely organised.
- Plan, implement and measure successful client outreach plans/campaigns.
- Identify exciting opportunities by generating prospecting lists of potential sites we can target for placements
- Work within client budgets and metrics.
- Liaise with Outreach Manager and SEO Leads on resource allocation and outreach task prioritisation.
- Research and implement outreach technique/method recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Audit and perform qualitative analysis of client link profiles.
- Manage link risk distribution across client link profiles.
- Manage and maintain the outreach database, a roster of webmaster contacts and influencers for the placement of client assets.
- Work closely with Content Strategist and Outreach Manager for the creation of content that can be successfully outreached.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of SEO.