You’ll join a team of SEO experts who share the same thirst for personal growth, problem solving, and understanding how users search as you do. Good communication skills will be required as you’ll be working closely with different departments across the agency and within client organisations, to ensure they maintain their integrated approach.
- Conduct audits of client properties and review campaigns to identify issues, resulting in actionable recommendations.
- Carry out experiments on AI agent capabilities and document best practice standards based on the results.
- Review on-going activity in order to provide insights into client performance, as well as providing recommendations to client campaigns as required.
- Categorise topics relevant to clients in order to carry out keyword research, content audits and briefing for content production.
- Clearly communicate any noted issues or objectives with all parties involved in a campaign, both internally and externally.
- Strive for excellence in the output of their own work.
- Be an advocate for learning, continually working on improving their own skills, keeping up with on-going changes in the industry, sharing developments with the team and updating internal process documentation.
- Confidence delivering SEO campaigns and technical audits.
- Comfortable communicating with stake-holders at varying levels of SEO literacy.
- Curiosity and drive for experimentation and research into industry developments.
- Understanding of categorisation and differentiating content into different topics.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proactive and self-motivated.