You'll be auditing the code of websites, reconciling what they're talking about with what users want, figuring out how AI agents work and working out how to fit it all together in a way search engines can understand. Along the way, you’ll work with everyone involved in the website, from copywriters to developers, to make sure that everything anyone does online works together brilliantly.
- Conduct individual pieces of analysis of client properties resulting in actionable recommendations, with supervision.
- Carry out experiments on AI agent capabilities, with direction.
- Review on-going activity in order to provide insights into client performance.
- Categorise topics relevant to clients in order to carry out keyword research, content audits and briefing for content production, with supervision.
- Clearly communicate any noted issues or objectives with all internal parties involved in a campaign.
- Strive for excellence in the output of their own work.
- Be an advocate for learning, continually working on improving their own skills and keeping up with on-going changes in the industry.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO.
- Good communication skills will be essential to prevent SEO and AI technologies from seeming like a black box.
- Working knowledge of common SEO tools, particularly Excel.