As SEO Executive at you will be working on a range of clients across lots of different industries including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns along with all of the guidance and support you need.
You’ll be implementing strategies whilst being flexible and adaptable in your campaigns to suit changing client needs and work closely with other teams across the business to maximise the success of your accounts.
The Candidate –
- 2+ years’ experience in a dedicated SEO role and proven technical experience.
- Experience of simultaneously leading multiple successful SEO campaigns which hit client KPIs.
- High attention to detail, are highly numerate and have an excellent level of written English.
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools and good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Strong MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc).
- You have experience working with large data sets and conducting log file analysis.
The Role –
- Own SEO campaigns for a variety of websites, including producing comprehensive site audits and continuous monitoring of performance.
- Create client strategies and producing roadmaps effectively prioritising activity which will have the greatest impact towards helping clients hit their KPIs and agreed forecasts.
- Hands on delivery of work to improve on-site optimisation and inform strategies.
- Advise and informing other teams across the business to ensure their work is aligned to client goals.
- Analyse data to inform account activity and deliver recommendations.
- Own the performance of accounts managed.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- And where necessary, supporting our digital account managers in calls and meetings.