Role & Responsibility
The role consists of working within a strong team of SEO Consultants and Execs to deliver the following:
- Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Using internal and third party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning.
- Helping to create written SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations.
- Working closely with the SEO Consultants to devise strategies for smaller accounts with their guidance.
- Being closely involved with our clients’ businesses, which will enable to you to make better strategic decisions and learn to run a revenue driven SEO campaign.
- Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the basics of SEO and a desire and ability to learn and will suck up new skills and knowledge like a sponge. They are looking for people with logical and analytical minds who can show some initiative and take pride in their work.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of how search engines work and basic SEO strategies and techniques.
- An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English.
- A fast learner who is committed to a career in Search.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Second language.
- Ability to code websites using HTML and CSS.
- Educated to degree level; preferably in a business, marketing or computing related subject.
- Experience in a digital agency and/or as an in-house SEO.