Not only will the successful candidate be working on SEO campaigns for some of the largest brands and advertisers in the world, they’ll also have the opportunity to develop their knowledge of media planning, thanks to the close integration between the SEO team with other specialist departments within the company.
By recognising that their staff are their single most important asset, they strive to create an exciting and challenging environment for them to work in. They believe that their people are what makes their agency such a success and are their greatest asset. As such, they invest heavily in staff training to ensure they are employing the very best in the industry and that they are constantly motivated and stimulated.
- Create from briefs client specific search landscapes and content topics
- Support the benchmark reporting and analysis of client campaigns
- SEO copy writing and optimisation to support the content strategy for global and local teams
- Conduct technical and content audits and provide recommendations
- Conduct outreach execution approach at a global level and help coordinate this inregional/local markets via the strategy agreed by SEO directors and the global client.
- Work with reporting tools to analyse performance and provide recommendations with the support of senior team members
- Quality control deliverables with senior team members in order to confidently provide documentation to clients
- Work within a timely manner to meet client & internal expectations and deadlines
- Provide Owned Media POVs for regular client updates to your manager to support campaign actions, reporting and strategies discussions
- Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
- Develop skill sets to become an expert in search marketing, across both paid search, programmatic, SEO and paid social media