As an SEO Specialist, you would be responsible for the day-to-day support of Account Managers in the operational delivery of SEO campaigns on large accounts as well as the full account management of smaller accounts under the guidance of Account Managers and Directors. Working along-side Account Managers your role would be to ensure client objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met.
Our client is looking for a SEO Specialist paying between £30000 and £35000 per year with benefits including cycle to work scheme, beer fridge Friday and 25 days holiday.
The role requires a good understanding of search engine marketing principles, staying up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical aptitude.
It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
Skills & Requirements:
- Advanced Excel
- Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Charting
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting
- Vba & Macros
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Have the ability to complete in depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backlink and anchor text profiles and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Fully understand, make and assist with onsite and offsite SEO improvements
- Perform in depth keyword research and present it in a guided and actionable manner to clients
- Report to clients on the results of work done
- Have a very good understanding of how to optimise sites for International SEO
- Support Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service
- Well versed in Google analytics
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of SEO Tool