Creative personnel is on a serious hunt for an intellectual, charismatic, technical thinker who has a deep passion for digital marketing – in this case – SEO – to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies based in South London as a SEO Specialist.
You will be hungry to learn, have the willingness/drive to want to succeed, and naturally question almost everything. You’ll be someone who adopts the analytical, isn’t afraid to takes risks, and is conceptual in your nature.
As an SEO Specialist, Implementing SEO strategy will be the core adjacent to your role, and you’re overall purpose will be to manage, deliver, devise and implement on SEO scopes for some of the UK’s TOP FMCG, Sports, Retail & E-Commerce brands.
The Role of SEO Specialist & Responsibilities:
- Enforce SEO strategy to achieve the best ROI
- Develop accounts
- Innovate your own SEO techniques, in parallel to the clients strategy & the agencies vision
- Support your senior SEO specialists to go above and beyond through the use of innovation, knowledge sharing and insight
- Spearhead the client performance in order to optimise, track and monitor, for best client service practice
- Ensure all briefs are met
- Be a mentor to the juniors
- Perform data analysis to identify certain trends, patterns, or encounters and triumphs with use of support networks with in the agency
- Recognise and troubleshoot differences within SEO data before taking the correct steps
- Ensure you’re communication levels are of the best client practice standard
- Assist with any in house training or development and take workshops
- In put any ideas, as and when you have them
- Degree educated/equivalent
- 2 - 3 years + SEO marketing experience
- A passion and a strong comprehension of SEO
- Efficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- History of meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Time management skills, as well as project management, along with the ability to juggle many things at once
- Attention to detail
- A mathematical, logical and even analytical mind
- Ability to work with masses of data
- Organised, multi-tasker
- Natural communicator, good organisation, and clear presenting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Ability to deliver against high quality service for the client
25 days holidays + Pension + Health-care + Regular Events + Socials + Trips Abroad + Maternity packages + Regular HR Surgery + Duvet Days + Free Drinks + Free Breakfast + Awards + Parties + Travel Loans + Day off on your birthday