- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences.
- Forming a wider PPC & SEO strategy
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the brand's EMEA websites by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques.
- Manage the work flow of internal SEO copy writers and prioritise content.
- Develop overall content strategies in line with SEO KPIs.
- Help define EMEA content strategy with the Lead SEO copy-writer and copy team.
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in depth trend SEO content.
- Work with external agencies to help plan on page content and region specific on page campaigns.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Liaise with local Marketing teams to ensure SEO best practice is followed.
- Co-ordinate some technical SEO tasks with the Technical SEO Team.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Knowledge of Google, Bing and Baidu algorithm
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, BrightEdge Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search