Location - London/The Big Smoke.. near Liverpool Street
Salary - £35-40k plus benefits.
I'm looking for an expert please, somebody who thoroughly enjoys their 401s and 402s as much as they enjoy their dessert on their rare night out to Hawksmoor (the one in Borough is great btw)....
The company are a wonderful and awesome position in which they are moving into the US market with lots of momentum behind them, the company are well established a boast a roster of superstars all of whom are super passionate about SEO and all its intricacies.
In this role you will be involved in the following activities:
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the global, multi-language web properties through the latest organic on-page search and online marketing techniques, in order to hit annual traffic and conversion targets
- Carry out detailed keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Work with the existing On-page Search Manager to refine and implement the on-page SEO strategy, and ensure keyword and content strategy are sufficiently different from targets
- Identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps, developing targeted strategies to tackle them
- Assist Off-page, Technical and Data SEO teams with relevant projects and campaigns
- Ideate, adapt and implement plans and campaigns to meet the business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI
- Play an active role in key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in-depth trend SEO content
- Manage the workflow of internal SEO copywriters and prioritise content
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies
- Attend seminars, trainings and conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular