My client is seeking a talented SEO manager who has technical skills combined with the ability to manage client accounts. The successful candidate will be joining the SEO team within this leading global Search Marketing Agency; full of passionate, hard-working and highly skilled SEO experts who strive to achieve the best results for their clients.
The SEO account manager will play a pivotal role in the team, supporting the SEO management, coaching SEO Executives and Analysts, connecting with other channel teams and ensuring that their clients are well looked after. A key requirement of the SEO Manager is to develop excellent client relationships, ensure quality of work from Executives and Analysts, and to support senior members of the team in production of their requirements.
The ideal candidate...
- Will be an expert in producing and briefing keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis
- Will have a strong understanding of industry-leading tools (Kenshoo, Google adwords, HTML, CSS)
- Will have a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends
- Will need to work closely with agencies partners to ensure full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure integration with other channels .i.e PPC and Social
- Coach, train and mentor account Analysts and Executives, and conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Support account director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, influencer outreach, local search and mobile search.
- Work closely with the social team to ensure integration with other channels
- Working closely with agency partners
- Contribute to SEO portion of new business opportunities
- Develop relationships within the building and network in order to obtain new business
For your hard work and commitment to the role, you will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package! This includes...
- Career development and full structured training programme
- 25 days annual leave
- Subsidised monthly massages
- enhanced family friendly policies
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice
- Retail discounts
- Regular Bar Night
If you think you will be a great fit for this role then I want to hear from you, so get in touch!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON