- Devising and specifying SEO Tech enhancements across different web properties
- Performing ad-hoc investigative/train-of-thought analysis
- Use technical SEO analysis & audit results to improve site performance and search visibility
- Administer Google Search console and Bing Webmaster tools to monitor and maintain the websites presence in search results.
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) tactics to ensure that all Mobile apps have improved App Store visibility and downloads
- Monitor SEO Health check of all the web properties using SEO tools like Deepcrawl, Kerboo, Brightedge, ahrefs, SEMrush etc.
- Implementing adhoc tech requests – updating URLs on XML Sitemaps, video sitemaps, implementing 301 redirects, Meta tags, schema.org etc.,
- SEO Tech support & user testing when major SEO features are launched
- Getting involved in site migrations and decommissions to ensure SEO elements are correctly implemented
- Manage and Lead a team of Tech SEOs in Krakow
Ability / Expertise
- 4-5 years of SEO Experience
- Experience in Technical Audits and App Store Optimisation
- Technical In-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in search
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Deepcrawl, BrightEdge, Adobe Experience Manager, MOZ etc.
- This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly aligned to our values:
- Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
- Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
- Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness and organisation, Flexible and adaptable