Not only will the successful candidate be delivering SEO campaigns for some of the largest brands and advertisers in the world, they’ll also have the opportunity to develop their knowledge of media planning, thanks to the close integration between the SEO team with other specialist departments within the company.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the SEO director and account managers in all areas of SEO Strategy, with emphasis on technical SEO solutions
- Support end-to-end website migration projects, this includes leasing with client’s technical teams.
- Work with account managers to identify key strategic opportunities and produce recommendations and insights to define the technical SEO roadmap
- Manage our clients 3rd party technical SEO tools and ensure they are setup and used correctly throughout the team
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity.
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients’ markets and inline with latest search engine algorithm updates.
- Be the go-to-source for all technical SEO knowledge, providing recommendations, answering complex technical queries
- Maintaining the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to the wider team
- Minimum 3 years SEO experience with proven experience in SEO onsite and offsite and technical SEO for leading brands
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential (analytical thinking)
- Ability to identify out-of-scope opportunities and raise to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Ability to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insights, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies (CMS, Web Servers & Website Information Architecture)
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills