Your experience should also fuse UX and page path analysis, into your approach. You should be passionate about advanced SEO and can make basic API requests. Ability to build basic (non-client facing) SEO tools that will amplify how they work will be a great bonus.
This role will work well for someone with a strong head for numbers and be able to create effectiveness and value models, forecast and extract key/ actionable insights for the clients.
You also need to be incredibly commercial and be comfortable with putting media plans together.
- You’ll be managing a roster of key clients as well as supporting non-key clients in ensuring their technical SEO programmes are meeting best practice standards, as well as adding advanced insights into how they can supercharge their SEO progress.
- You will be responsible for putting together media plans and roadmaps as well as overseeing and actioning recommendations.
- You will be producing SEO audits with clear outlines of the issues discovered, and the most optimal recommendations to rectify.
- You will support the wider team in continually updating our POV on technical SEO, as well and keeping up with industry conversations and trends.
- They also expect you to have a passion for implementing ‘test and learn’ projects across client programmes.
- They expect you to be active in the SEO industry, writing articles, attending events and speaking at events.
- Able to confidently and proficiently manage, investigate, analyse crawl & log files from tools such as Deepcrawl, screaming frog, custom crawlers, client extractions.
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Very organised, able to juggle multiple projects within short time frames
- Good people and management skills; ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels - right up to c-suite.
- Very hands on and ready to go over and beyond to ensure the highest standards are met.
- A willingness to continuously learn and adapt skillset.