Senior Developer required to join a world class Financial organisation in London, UK. The role offers an attractive £80 – 100,000 salary.
Key Skills & Background:
- Experience with profiling/optimising software algorithms along with network programming, multi-threaded programming, inter-process communications and distributed architecture systems
- Powerful hands-on skills and track record in programming C++ & developing on a Unix platform (Linux/gcc preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen eye for details who is Self-motivated and created, with a drive to deliver high-quality code
- Team-player, with a personable and friendly approach who can deliver on time.
- Financial experience related to market feeds and order execution API's, derivatives trading along with specialist in low latency solutions
- Experience in C programming, Assembly language, messaging middle-ware
About the Role:
- Contribute to system architecture decisions to ensure low-latency/scalable/efficient/reliable solutions
- Research and contribute to the selection of new development tools
- Enhance and maintain in-house trading platform working with traders, quants and infrastructure team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field with a numerical degree and equivalent work experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £80 – 100,000 per annum