Services Engineer - Brilliant Games Studio, Top Console Game
|Job Title:||Services Engineer - Brilliant Games Studio, Top Console Game|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Exelby|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 15:30|
- Make architectural recommendations for performance and stability and security
- Analyse feature designs and devise technical solutions
- Develop deployment process and mechanisms
- Develop and implement stress testing plans and technologies
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience writing C# code.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience building consumer facing online services.
- Well-developed understanding of object oriented design principles and ability to meaningfully communicate their usage.
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting applications on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience supporting a live service with frequent refreshes of content and code.
- Experience architecting scalable server solutions to support high-traffic and high-bandwidth loads.
- Experience with planning for secure online deployments and operations.
- Experience with modern web analytics and data-driven product evolution.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices, experience with SCRUM / agile based methodologies a plus.
- Self-starter who works well within a creative team.
- Dynamic problem solver.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for web and mobile technology.
- Passion for games
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multiple Game Programmers needed for Expanding Top Games Studio
*Web Programmer - Games Studio, London - £30,000pa*
£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Life/Health Cover, Gym Membership + more...
Mid Level Programmers Top Games Studio
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Environment Artist - Top UK Games Studio
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Mid Level - C++ Programmers Top Games Studio
£22000 - £32000 per annum