Services Engineer - Brilliant Games Studio, Top Console Game
|Job Title:||Services Engineer - Brilliant Games Studio, Top Console Game|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Exelby|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 15:30|
- Make architectural recommendations for performance and stability and security
- Analyse feature designs and devise technical solutions
- Develop deployment process and mechanisms
- Develop and implement stress testing plans and technologies
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience writing C# code.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience building consumer facing online services.
- Well-developed understanding of object oriented design principles and ability to meaningfully communicate their usage.
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting applications on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience supporting a live service with frequent refreshes of content and code.
- Experience architecting scalable server solutions to support high-traffic and high-bandwidth loads.
- Experience with planning for secure online deployments and operations.
- Experience with modern web analytics and data-driven product evolution.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices, experience with SCRUM / agile based methodologies a plus.
- Self-starter who works well within a creative team.
- Dynamic problem solver.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for web and mobile technology.
- Passion for games
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Game Designer wanted for Top Studio
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Art Director required for Top Mobile Game studio
€54000 - €78000 per annum
Lead UI Engineer AAA Games Studio
Salary dependent on experience
Experienced Software Engineer Fantastic games studio remote working considered
Senior Engine Engineer AAA Games Studio Fantastic New project