Our client is a national institution in Gaming family and they are looking to add to their family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title.
- Collaborate with the content authoring teams to design efficient and robust workflows.
- Work closely with Engine Team to implement efficient and stable back end for the tools produced.
- Implement content and world creation tool to a high quality.
- Maintain the content and world creation tools and respond to issues quickly.
- Good understanding in C/C++ and software architecture.
- Good understanding of 3D maths and game technology principles.
- An experience in developing efficient asset and world building tools in collaboration with artists and game designers.
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems inside a large code base.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- Experience in supporting AAA art & design production workflows an advantage.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.