Social Insights Analyst
6 month FTC (Can Start From Home Depending on Situation)
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone with strong data and insights experience with a focus on social media. The role sits in a company marked at one of the hottest companies to work for in 2019.
The role is responsible for the day to day monitoring and tracking of all social media channels, advising on optimization of channel mix, spend and content. You will be tasked with delivering industry leading expertise to internal clients. You will be working alongside agency social listening team but this role is to monitor social content, analyzing audience and conversion rates to plan and optimize from data in real time.
The focus of this role is analysing the numbers behind the content and, as such, a strong background in analytics is essential.
- Model and deliver insights and analysis across key areas including: Content Programming and Paid Media Content Optimization.
- Collect and synthesise data across social channels, using native apis as well as various listening and analytical tools to produce reports and ensure optimisation of media buying
- Analyse data providing comparisons and recommendations
- Develop KPIs, reports, dashboards and scorecards, including data visualization and presentation design
- Build relationships with external platforms and agency partners
- Ensure optimisation and ongoing analytics management of social media channels
- Social media gathering, extraction, manipulation and interpretation
What Experience we are Looking For:
- Experience of social media and data analytics
- Advanced knowledge of social media gathering, extraction, manipulation and interpretation
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of social media listening tools, algorithms and third-party data feeding through APIs
- Developing and implementing KPI measurement frameworks for organic and paid social media campaigns
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and its functions for data analysis
- Expert-level data visualisation skills for integration into Powerpoint reports and presentations
- Comfortable working on a mix of regular and ad hoc analytics projects and switching from one to another