You will apply your knowledge and experience of owned, earned, paid and shared social media comms – with a specific focus on creative, content and social influencer marketing, to identify the most appropriate plan to overcome our clients’ challenges.
Secondly you will focus on delivering organic revenue targets, both by growing existing client but identifying new opportunities both in the groups and eternally.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for driving creativity through a deep understanding of creative story telling – and applying this knowledge to the creative and content team .
- Manages a portfolio of clients to ensure we are developing clients and revenue
- Supports the Business Director with the day-to-day running organic team and campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting
- A understanding of the owned, earned, paid and shared social landscape – specifically how all elements join to deliver award winning work
- A deep understanding and experience of delivering earned first campaigns for a range of clients in both consumer-facing and business-lead initiatives
- Influencer - support the influencer team to build relationships with influencers, partners, platforms and clients
- Content – understand the role of both paid and organic content and how best it should be championed
- Creative – leading the creative team to deliver best in class work
- Five to seven years in the social media, across one or more of earned, paid and owned activity, either in a specialised team or agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, with a core focus on organic marketing, as well as an understanding of the wider social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
- Solid understanding of how owned, earned, shared and paid social media work together and specifically with traditional media and search as well as other marketing disciplines
- Accomplished client manager with experience managing clients
- New business experience and capabilities
- Solid team leadership and people management skills
- Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
- Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients
- Experience in leading on a large, high profile clients, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.