You will report into the Social & Content Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients & colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
Responsible for creating original, engaging & strategic content for both new & existing clients to help increase their audiences & deepen engagement.
- Assist the Social & Content Manager with the creation of a wide range of social & web-based content to attract new business & customers.
- Assist with & implement social & content marketing strategies for various brands.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across organic social.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients & internal stakeholders, showing campaign results & highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire assets & deliver recommendations where appropriate.
- Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
- Assess media gaps with existing client base & create new proposals to cross & up-sell organic social, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience & KPIs.
- At least 1 years demonstrable experience working within social media content development & delivery. Agency experience is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working across various social media channels.
- A commercially focused, can-do approach & a keen passion for all forms of digital media.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms & tools, such as: FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat & various content calendars, post schedulers, analytics & listening tools.
- A creative thinker with reliable editorial & first-class writing skills.
- An eye for aesthetics & excellent attention to detail.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency & externally with our clients & media partners.