This is a varied role for a Social Executive to join an experienced team working on 1 of their key clients. You’ll be working with the team to execute owned, earned, shared and paid activities along with managing social communities, work with influencers, trade paid social and be involved in the social content creation process.
- Community manage a brand, in charge of responses to comments/messages from fans via clients’ social media channels and escalating customer service queries using social media management tools.
- Contributing to monthly content planning sessions and writing of monthly content calendars.
- Creative copywriting and rich media content creation.
- Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships via social presence management and engagement with relevant influencers.
- Administrative support on briefs from existing clients, working closely with our Account Managers to build social media strategies.
- Delivering social insight and intelligence within the agency, using social listening techniques for current clients and new business.
- Develop relationships and work closely with publishers in the social space, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter to access their research and work collaboratively to enhance consumer insight.
- Become an expert user of social ad technology
- Trade paid social campaigns for clients via in-house trading tool
- Monitor campaign performance, pacing and conduct performance analyses on a regular basis, using a data driven approach to optimize campaigns
- Experience in conception and creation of content and an understanding of how to tailor it to each digital platform, with the specific aim of attracting engagement
- Experience in managing communities across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr
- Experience in creating highly sharable ‘viral’ content (working closely with our in-house content editor)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic character that is passionate about social media and looking for a rewarding new career opportunity in a fun, forward thinking agency.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interest of social media, digital advertising and emerging technology
- Experience in social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic Photoshop skills (desired)
- Strong attention to detail and precision data input – it’s essential for this type of role
- Some commercial experience in digital advertising or social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels.
- If you don’t have this, we’ll need to see that you’ve interned or had work experience in a relevant sector so that you understand how our business and clients operate.