You will create and co-ordinate a wealth of innovative content tailored for for a diverse audience. You will work with the editorial staff, designers, data visualisation experts and researchers/statisticians to put key messages within data to create engaging, high quality and innovative social media content.
Note: You must be able to travel across-site between Hampshire and South Wales
- Take editorial and strategic responsibility for all social media estates
- Create engaging, high quality and innovative social media content.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders
- Use insight to improve outputs to audiences across social media platforms
- Lead social media activity as part of the organisation’s Digital Content team
- Line managing at least one person
- Act as an evangelist for social media
- Take responsibility for training and development across the organisation
- Work with the Managing Editor for Digital Publishing to set out the strategic aims of social media
- Lead social media innovation
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Practical experience of using digital content creation and production tools, such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Photoshop, GIF makers, social analytics
- Practical experience using basic data processing and analysis tools (e.g. Excel)
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools
Please contact Oti Ikomi for more information.