My client is in need of a social media guru! Your skills of managing and developing company social media accounts and engagement will be a huge asset to our growing digital team. Working closely with our head of digital, you will shape the digital strategy for social media and maximise its ability for engagement and revenue.
- Online community management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn. You will focus on growing engagement through these platforms and produce an in depth content calendar.
- Multimedia content production, strategy and planning.
- Developing a consistent tone of voice and style guide across online channels.
- Analysis and reporting on social media activity, contributing to the wider digital strategy and campaign performance.
- Stakeholder management across internal staff teams and non-technical staff.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Social Media
- 4 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter who excels in a fast paced, dynamic, distributed and international environment
- Creative storyteller through the use of images and copy
- Proven work experience in social media and marketing
- Ran your own blog, website, social media channels, or have streaming experience
- Experience with social media publishing tools
- Experience with CMS (WordPress and Hubspot)
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technology
- Passionate about the gaming and industry