- Establish and implement a clear social media strategy, together with clear targets and measurable KPIs
- Manage the UK social media channels (excluding YouTube) day-to-day, coordinating with creative, editorial and YouTube/video teams accordingly
- Manage the global social media account architecture, making sure that they are present in spaces where prospects and clients would interact with the brand.
- Drive the global development and delivery of social media content and campaigns in line with social strategy, SEO and broader marketing activities.
- Line management of a Social Media Executive, ensuring their output is delivered to a high level.
- Proactively learn about the products on offer, the industry and competitors as well as the type of user they engage with.
- Provide regular reporting on social media performance, using data to optimise activity and enhance results.
- Monitor brand reputation on social media, sharing insights and advising on moderation in line with brand tone of voice and customer service feedback.
- Work with stakeholders across marketing, websites, customer service, compliance, dealing, client content, HR, PR, SEO and IT to integrate social into relevant strategic and operational activities.
- Work with the paid social media team to ensure effective integration of paid and organic social activity.
- Champion social media within the business, exploring new opportunities, knowledge sharing and acting as an advocate for best practice – continually developing own knowledge.
- Creating guidelines, providing training and establishing troubleshooting processes as necessary.
- Develop keen understanding of the business and customers, monitoring competitor activity and industry trends.
- Write social media posts as necessary.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and platform representatives as required.
- A proven social media manager, with ideas to burn and the drive to see them through
- An enthusiastic self-starter, with an interest in the world of finance
- A delivery-conscious and resilient hard worker, not afraid to get their hands dirty
- A digital thinker, with a passion for keeping abreast of new trends, technologies and techniques
- A keen collaborator, confident working with cross-functional, international teams
- An organised professional, able to work in a fast-paced regulated environment with conflicting deadlines and priorities