This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive or Social Media Manager looking to take their career to the next level. My client is a super-innovative and passionate digital agency based in London. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their technically-savvy, results-orientated and super-friendly team. This agency is known for delivering outstanding returns across digital channels like Paid Search, SEO, Social media and Display. The agency have a great reputation for retaining staff as they take pride in looking after their people to encourage job satisfaction and loyalty.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be working on some top youth brands in the UK, managing and developing online social communities, producing social content with the studio team and activating brand & influencer campaigns across social and digital channels. You will need to be a strategic and social thinker whilst working with influencer and content creators, producing and managing social campaigns.
- Campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client, including: tracking and reporting impressions, engagement and results
- To create and provide social ideas and channel management for top youth brands across all Social media networks (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat)
- Develop and deliver influencer content
- Manage day-to-day communications between line managers and Disrupt team
- Be able to adapt to tone of voice of social brand and interact with brands community
- Ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and deliver status reports on campaigns
- Co-ordinate micro-content-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms and deliverable reviews
- Minimum 2 years Social Media experience, ideally within an agency
- Experience balancing client commitments with internal business commitments
- Strategic and Creative thinker
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and have a professional manner at all times
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Drive and enthusiasm to develop within an agency
- Experience with Apple programs including keynote
- A strong passion for the influencer and social media industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst staying organised and meeting tight deadlines
- Opportunities for growth and development through personal mentoring, training programmes and conferences.
- Free breakfast and pizza on payday!
- A minimum of 22 days’ holiday a year plus birthday day off and Christmas shopping half day.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free drinks to celebrate successes and unwind after a busy week!
SOCIAL MEDIA, SOCIAL INFLUENCER, YOUTH, PAID SOCIAL, CAMPAIGNS, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION, LONDON, DIGITAL MARKETING, ONLINE, CREATIVE, STRATEGY