I am currently on the lookout for a highly talented Software Developer Engineer to work as part of a high tech team to develop a new high tech product.
The key skills:
- F*, a verification-oriented dialect of the ML language
- miTLS, our implementation of the TLS protocol, written in F*, supporting TLS 1.3 in addition to 1.2
- KreMLin, a compiler from a subset of F* to C
- HACL*, a verified library of cryptographic primitives written in F*
- Vale, a domain-specific language for implementing and verifying cryptographic primitives in assembly
- Plan and implement robust solutions for build and CI
- Testing, both manual and improving our automation
- Process improvements – build, checkin, integration, release, etc.
You would be working for a multi-national team, with core contributors in the studio and from around the world. The code is open, and build and run on both Windows and Linux systems.
- 3+ years’ experience using Windows or Linux
- 3+ years’ experience coding/testing in C/C++ or in F#/OCaml for systems code
- BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Good understanding of build tools like Make, Scons, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, etc.
- Collaboration powerhouse and ability to work with multiple disciplines such as PM, dev, design, and research
If this is of interest don’t hesitate to get in touch!!!
I look forward to hearing from you.