Software Developer - ITALY
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2557|
The Software Developer will be working on products for the Smart Energy and Home Automation markets, in a small but successful team.
The successful Software Developer will be working in a broad range of fields including Apps for all three platforms (Windows, iOS, and Android) and databases.
The successful Software Developer will have relevant experience in and a good understanding of:
• C/C++ experience for application development
• QT app development tools
• Apps and UI development
• ARM & MIPS processors utilising Android O/S and Embedded Linux O/S
• ARM, Atmel 8 Bit, 16 Bit & MIPS processor technologies
The following skills/experience would be highly desirable and beneficial:
• Developing embedded firmware using the Android Operating System
• Assembly Language code development (not essential)
• Circuit design knowledge in terms of debugging hardware
• Windows debug experience (Windbg, crash dump analysis)
• Windows Win 32 programming
• Database Technologies SQL - Postgres or SQLite
• Git (source code management)
If you are passionate about software development with a love of learning and have a willingness to up-skill in a supportive environment; then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to reach your full potential in Firmware/Software Engineering.
Apply now with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Developer, Mobile, App, UI, User Interface, Firmware, C, C++, QT, Linux, OpenGL, ARM, Dundee
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's