I am currently on the lookout for a Top Software Developer to work in a World Class Studio in the heart of London. The studio is filled with cool artists, savvy software engineers and Ninja designers working on VR AND AR Products!
They are looking for someone who is tech sharp looking to make a difference in the evolving Technology world. You will be working on one of the coolest projects of 2017. The studio has gigantic plans on how it will influence and evolve new experiences for the next generation.
About the Role
I am looking for a strong passionate engineers from a variety of backgrounds to join the team and drive innovative and creative experiences across our platforms. You’ll be working in a small, multidisciplinary team that creates products that delight users with great functionality, new technologies and interaction models. You’ll be part of the creative process from ideation to shipping – developing concepts, solving problems and helping us create new experiences.
- You’re a software developer with a stellar track record.
- You love to learn and tackle new challenges.
- You want to be engaged and collaborative with others in a dynamic studio that has a mix of people from all backgrounds.
- You’re enthusiastic about applying your development talents and experience to create incredible shipping software.
- You have a pragmatic approach to getting things done.
- You should have experience writing and maintaining C++ and C# as we use these the most.
An interest in 3D modelling or mixed reality is an advantage, but we care more about your ability to learn quickly and understand new concepts than anything you’ve done in the past.
The Studio embraces agile development techniques and believe in continues improvement. If you are interested in applying please get in touch.