- You design, develop and debug one of our most successful games
- You work with PHP, NodeJs, Mysql, Redis and Mongo to create new features or change existing behavior in our backend according to the concepts of our Game Designers
- You work closely with our QA engineers, technical leads and tech support to reproduce and fix discovered bugs on a damn great game.
Technology stack (what we use):
Technology stack (used as well by parts of the team):
Redis, Mongo, git, Bamboo/Stash, PHPunit, webpack, Docker
- You write clean, concise and sustainable code
- You solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day-to-day basis
- You work with your team to manage, optimize, customize and support the project
- You can quickly dive into an already existing code base and can easily debug code from someone else
- You integrate other backend services and debug problems between them
- You feel comfortable with Linux environments, networking and basic shell scripting
- You are familiar with front-end package managers and build tools like gulp and webpack
- You love to discuss game mechanics and have a passion for long term strategy games
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.