I am currently on the lookout for a passionate software engineer who would be interested in joining an exciting top team working to develop, test and maintaining linkers and binary utilities for various cutting edge games technologies.
You will work in a cool open plan studio with around 80 other developers on some of the most exciting new projects. You will also work on some of the most exciting development tools that are feature-rich, robust, and compatible with the latest hardware.
- 2 years programming experience in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of x86/ARM disassembly
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong communicator and team player.
- Understanding of how assemblers, linkers, compilers, debuggers and performance analysis tools work.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Some experience of C++ game development.
- Knowledge of Visual studios and Jenkins
- Understanding of test driven development
- Bsc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
If this fantastic role interests you please get in touch