I am on the lookout for a Software Quality Engineer to work at an incredible studio on one of the biggest AAA games. I am looking for an ambitious professional, with a passion for games and relevant experience,
As a software engineer you will have strong technical skills, ability to build and maintain complex automation frameworks. You will join a team of highly skilled, passionate individuals, you will share their focus on player experience, their rejection on conformity and their excitement for anything gaming.
- Improve and safeguard software and services quality by writing, running, analyzing, and automating unit and functional tests
- Performing code and test reviews
- Collaborate with developers and quality staff to define the framework for automation needs
- Defining and writing end-to-end automation test
- Champion quality in our development process, keeping a close eye on performance and constantly seeking to improve build methods.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Proficient in C++ and C#
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Able to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Experience with Unity and Unreal engine
- Strong Agile experience
- Abilitly to debug code
- Smart, hard-working, low-ego and able to work in a fast-paced casual environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role, building and maintaining robust, efficient and reusable test/automation infrastructure
The studio is a BAFTA winner with generous holiday allowances along with several bonus schemes and highly incentive packages, this is a world class games studio.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying get in touch with me at