*Lead Programmer wanted for VR studio - Malta - €70K*
|Job Title:||*Lead Programmer wanted for VR studio - Malta - €70K*|
|Salary:||€50000 - €70000 per annum, Benefits: Initial remote work (6 months), Profit Share Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Amar Patel|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 17:55|
This is a great opportunity for a technical expert to take up the position of Lead Programmer, at a premier developer of cutting edge entertainment software and video game production!
The company is quickly becoming one of the most creative studios in Europe. They specialise in a wide range of formats including PC, Console, Mobile and Virtual Reality, with current work being centred around a AAA Gear VR project and a VR Experience based on a Sci-Fi TV Series IP.
Key requirements include:
• Excellent programming skills in UE4/Unity with a deep understanding of OOP and coding best practices.
• Experience and understanding of programming for Console, PC or VR
• A strong track record with a portfolio of commercial (released) game titles
• A clear understanding of the particular challenges in game development, such as art workflow, performances optimisation, memory management and supporting multiple platforms.
• Strong Maths and Physics skills.
Experience of working on any VR platforms is a huge plus, and alongside a salary to compete with any heavy hitter in the industry, the chance to work entirely from home for the first few months to ease your way in, alongside a profit sharing scheme, makes this too great a job to miss out on!
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cinematic Designer Wanted for AAA world
Frankfurt am Main
€45000 - €65000 per annum
Technical Director - Games - Malta
Salary dependent on experience
Programmer Console Unreal C++
Rendering / Graphics Tec Programmer
North West England
Senior Programmer Console Unreal C++