This role requires:
- Working knowledge of C++/C#
- Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Gameplay as well as Automation
- Desire to improve work flows and investigate build bottleneck
- Excellent communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions clearly and concisely
- Ability to work within a mixed discipline team
From the Hiring Manager:
The role is for our UE4 games , and UE4 means there’s a lot more data embedded, thus build time increases especially with all the DLC. We need this person to take ownership of all build systems and optimise pipelines by implementing new tools and making them more scalable for future projects.
The Build Engineer will not really be touching the game development process, i.e. making the game. As we are now developing our games (+ DLC’s) across multiple platforms the demand for builds has increased.‘
Currently pioneering the way games creators work with publishing partners in an ever-demanding digital environment, the studio have released over 70 games across numerous gaming platforms with sales in excess of 65 million units.
One of the most ambitious yet established studios in the world, this is your chance to work with the rarity of a studio wholly owning their IP and increasing their presence across all platforms!
If you're interested in hearing more, feel free to email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk