This role requires:
- Working knowledge of C++/C#
- Experience with Gameplay as well as Automation
- Desire to improve work flows and investigate build bottleneck
- Excellent communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions clearly and concisely
- Ability to work within a mixed discipline team
One of the most ambitious yet established studios in the world, this is your chance to work with the rarity of a studio wholly owning their IP and increasing their presence across all platforms!
If you're interested in hearing more, feel free to email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk