As a Core-Tech Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and refining the core engine systems for cross platform VR games, set for release this year!
Your work with the Programming Team will include building and maintaining core engine features that encompasses rendering, animation and low level system programming. With a constant focus on scalability, performance and memory usage, you will apply your expertise in data structures and algorithms for modern, multi-core architectures to build state-of-the-art technology for a variety of platforms including PC, mobiles and current & next-generation of consoles.
- Experience with multi-processor architectures (PC, PS4 and Xbox One)
- 3+ years of experience in Core Tech development in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen console
- Experienced and proficient in C++
- Experienced and proficient in low level code
- Strong Math skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Email apatel @ creativepersonnel .co.uk for more information
C++ GAMES PROGRAMMER CONSOLE PS4 XBOX ONE CORE-TECH